I highly encourage you to read all the posts submitted, you won’t be sorry.
We had 25 bloggers submit their posts to the group writing project. Not bad for the first time. 🙂
Without futher ado, below are all the bloggers who participated and a link to their post.
All of these bloggers wrote on Psalms 23:1
“The LORD [is] my shepherd; I shall not want.”
- Rhonda @ Her Christian Home – Because the Lord is My Shepherd, I Shall Not Want
- Julie @ The Surrendered Scribe – Faithful Bloggers Christian Group Writing Project: Psalm 23:1
- April @ ElCloud Homeschool – The Lord is My Shepherd
- Kimberly @ Until the Day Dawn – That’s All I Want
- Lois @ Lois Graham – The Lord is My Shepherd
- Sapphire @ Walking on Water – Psalm 23:1
All of these bloggers wrote on Psalms 23:2
“He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.”
- HisFireFly @ Flickers of a Faithful FireFly – He Makes Me Lie Down
- Judith @ A Homemaker Speaks – Christian Group Writing Project: All About Psalms 23
- Tracey @ Tcsoko’s Blog – Designed to Rest: Do You Make God Dizzy?
- Isabelle @ Life at Oak Grove – All About Psalms 23 – Christian Group Writing Project
- Amy @ My Purpose In Him – He Leads Me to Rest
- Dawn @ The Huffmaster Family – Psalm 23 Verse 2
- Nancy @ Nancy Lewis – Psalm 23:2
All of these bloggers wrote on Psalms 23:3
“He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name’s sake.”
- Tishia Lee @ Adventures of a Single WAHM – Faithful Bloggers Group Writing Project – Psalm 23:3
- Sandy @ The Tablet of My Heart – Blogging for the FAITH Group Project – Psalm 23
- Wendy @ Faith’s Firm Foundation – Psalm 23:3: He Restoreth My Soul
- Loren @ The Magoos News – Faithful Bloggers Project
All of these bloggers wrote on Psalms 23:4
“Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou [art] with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.”
- Heidi @ Reviews & Reflections – Psalm 23:4
- Cheryl @ Tell’n It – Christian Blogger’s Writing Project
- Courtney @ Courtney Speaks – I Will Fear No Evil
All of these bloggers wrote on Psalms 23:5
“Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.”
- Debbie @ Heart Choices – Faithful Bloggers Psalm 23
- Linda @ Being Woven – Psalm 23:5
- Haneefah @ Reflections of a Queen – In the Presence of My Enemies
All of these bloggers wrote on Psalms 23:6
“Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.”
- Jessica @ By Grace Alone – Psalm 23:6 – Your Best Life: Yet to Come
- Kelly @ My Faithful Living – Faithful Bloggers – Psalms 23:6
- Kerri @ Mommy 4 Him – Motivational Monday: The Promise Ribbon!
I am in the process of compiling all the entries into a special report. If you do NOT want your post included in the special report, please email me at email@example.com and let me know. The special report will be free for everyone to give away on their own blogs.
I have contacted the winner of the Twitter background but do not want to reveal her name until I hear back from her.
This group writing project has been so much fun and such an encouragement to me. We will be doing this again!