How this works is that a blogger will choose a topic from the list provided and write a post on that topic on their blog. Once the post is up, the blogger will need to leave their link in the comments section so that everyone can read it.
Bloggers will have a couple days to choose a topic and then 1 week to write the post. Once everyone has submitted their posts, I will publish a round up of all the posts with links back to the blogger’s blog. The entire writing project will then be complied into a special report for the bloggers who contribute to giveaway for free on their own sites.
The topic for the first ever Faithful Blogger’s Group Writing Project will be Psalms 23. Each blogger will select a verse and write a post explaining what that verse means to them. It can be as long or as short as you want. It can be a personal testimony, a devotional, or Bible study in nature. It can be a photo that you believe describes the verse. Anything goes.
1. The LORD [is] my shepherd; I shall not want.
2. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.
3. He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name’s sake.
4. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou [art] with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
5. Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
6. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.
If you choose a verse, please leave a comment saying so. I understand we may have more than 6 bloggers who are interested in participating and that is fine. Duplicates are fine, but please make sure all verses are accounted for at least once before duplicating choices.
You will have until Monday, July 5, 2010 to choose and claim a verse and then until July 12, 2010 to write your post and leave a link here in the comments to the permalink of your post.
Oh yea, their is a prize for participating too. Everyone that participates (as in actually writes a post and submits the link) will be put into a drawing to win a free custom Twitter background!
I can’t wait to read everyone’s thoughts on Psalms 23!