Thank you for your interest in joining the Faithful Bloggers Blog Directory!
We would love to have you as part of our blogging community and enable you to have access to this feature. Please take a few minutes to read the notes below and then fill out the form at the bottom of the page.
- If your blog is private, or visitors have to be invited to read – please do not submit to the directory. All blogs in our directory must be wide open to the world for all to enjoy.
- We reserve the right to refuse to list any blog or site for whatever reason we want. We will not accept blogs that are not family friendly, contain foul language, nothing but advertisements, or spammers.
- Your blog needs to be at least one month old and have at least 5 posts published to be considered for approval.
To join the directory, follow these instructions:
1. Add a link to Faithful Bloggers to your site. Choose one of the badges from our badges page and add it to your website either in the side bar or in the footer. NOTE: we do check every site before approving submissions so please make sure you have a link or badge on your site!
2. Subscribe to our Community Mailing List. Simply, click the link below, fill out the form and begin the process. Once you fill out the form you will receive a series of emails to get you set up in the directory. You must complete the entire process in order for us to receive your submission. Once you opt-in, you will receive an email with instructions on completing the submission process!
#3. Complete the Submission Form which you receive via email after you complete #2. The link will arrive by email when you complete #2!
That’s it! Once your listing is approved your site will be listed on the Faithful Bloggers Blog Directory.
PLEASE NOTE: It can take up to a week to be approved and you will not be notified unless your blog is not approved.